Hi Matt,
burning a audio track is the way to go.
This way in the future you can always count on the audio being there! LOL
Heres what I do all the time with slate trigger.
from the instrument track choose a send then choose the new track option.
next decide mono or aux or audio track.
next name it and hit return.
the send window comes up make sure to hit "pre fader" option.
next set that fader where you like it, most of the time I vo space on it for "0:
next find the new audio track that was created and hit record & input monitor.
next watch your levels on-the new audio track you created then hit record in PT
and print the VI to that new audio track.
next your done! :)
Call me if you need further walk through I'd be glad to help. :_)
YMMV
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust