HI Slau and John,

Thanks so much for those suggestions.
Interacting and selecting with vo+space seems to work relyably to edit a value. However, the synchronizing vo cursor with the current counter doesn't seem to work. If I'm on the first note at bar 1, and if I move the counter using down arrow or other methods, the vo cursor is still at the first note on bar 1 even after I stop interact and start interact again with the table.
Am I missing a step?
I'm on Mavericks with pt 11.3 if it makes difference.
Thanks,

Chi