Hi Chad,
Have you visited the Automation window yet?
Hit command 4 and make sure plugin automation is disabled then open a new pt
session and repeat the process again.
This will rule out automation being written to  the plug because you have it
turned off before you reinstate the plug.
YMMV
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust