Is this the free Massy plugs? If so, then I have used them for the last few
years.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Casey
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:31 AM
To: Abridged recipients
Subject: Valhalla room presets and Massey plugs, perhaps revisited

Has anyone had luck using the massey plugs and l2007 in particular in pt aax?
Thought I had a thread saved where they were mentioned but can't find it, so
apologies if I'm rehashing an old subject.

I've downloaded the massey plugin manager but VO ain't reading much.

I've been exclusively working only with stock plugs and outbboard since
switching to pt last April but am going to start bringing in some specific
outside help!

Also if anyone here has valhalla room presets to share I'd appreciate a link,
it will save me clogging the list with another post.

I hhaven't had sight to save the custom Valhalla xml presets into aax presets
yet. If nobody has them I'll post them when I eventually get time with
someone!Sent from my smart-ish phone!

---