I noticed on the Avid website that they’ve extended the free Eleven plugin
offer. Buy a PT12 annual subscription before 31 December and you get that
plugin for free.

Apologies if this has been previously covered (or is off topic). Can those who
use the latest version of Logic Pro X say how it compares to ProTools 12.3 in
terms of accessibility? I have yet to upgrade to 12 (I was going to in
September but didn’t get around to it); but the move to El Capitan is going to
force the upgrade or the transition to Logic, one way or another.