That's my situation, I use VO for Pro tools strictly. Even my newest Mack is
Boot campt and I haven't even fired up the OSX side once.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
TheOreoMonster
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 7:48 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Current situation with Voiceover (PT 9/10/11/12)

Seconding what Slau said here.  The thing with Logic and GB especially as well
is since it's designed by the same folks that design the OS and the screen
reader a lot of the functionality works the same across the  board. For example
the commands for resizing or moving regions or moving the puck around to
control the drummer  are the same commands used to Control resizing and moving
windows etc in OSX with voiceover. It also doesn't help that Apple provides
limited if any documentation on using with VoiceOver. This isn't helped by the
limited number of VoiceOver power users out there. Most still get a mac,
realize VO works nothing like windows screen readers and return to using
windows via a VM or boot camp and only run OSX to use PT or etc as needed.
This isn't a slam on anyone's personal workflow preferences but an observation
I have noticed. So until We have more VoiceOver Power Users that is also a OSX
power user willing to make logic it's daily driver and beat it into submission
and share that info with us all, it will be a while before Logic will be on par
with pro tools.