Chris,

You're correct. I’ve just switched to Logic, as my copy of PT11 no-longer runs
on El Capitan, and I think PT is ridiculously expensive and don’t want to buy a
new subscription.

To your question. You can edit plugin parameters using the inspector. Press the
letter I (or check the inspector box in the control bar). Then interact with
the inspector and find your track’s channel strip. You should find everything
you want in there.

HTH
Ash