Hi Brian. I know you can vouch for the quality of the Graham Cochrane stuff. (grin)

CMG: we're not saying don't ask questions, but there's no magic bullet or easy answer here. You learn some, you try it on some tracks, you learn some more, etc. As for learning about EQ, what have you done so far?

I assume you can distinguish between bass and treble? well, all we're doing is dividing that into smaller chunks, focusing more on narrower frequency bands. EQ is a frequency-specific volume control. that's it.

--- <http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG biofeedback headband for home use!