Hey Slau,

Given who's producing it, if this were thorough I'd say $50 would give
me a warm fuzzy feeling, it'd need to contain some stuff that I didn't
already know and would be thought of as part supporting the cause part
investment at about $100, and by $150 it'd probably have to wait until
I had a good run of gigs or Santa was coming to town. Hour-long
segments feel pretty long to me unless they're broken up with frequent
demos so that there's something to wake me up (no reflection on your
public speaking, I promise). Half that length is more my focus
threshold for a specific topic.

One question: since you're a believer in the combination of Pro Tools
and a control surface, and you also have a very comprehensive control
surface, wouldn't rethinking your workflows and producing this to
appeal to the majority be a massive undertaking? By majority, I'm
assuming that most sales would be to people who are just getting
started with PT, thus I'm guessing that the majority of them, if they
had a surface at all, would likely be bringing that over from another
DAW, and seeing as none of the other protocols seem to go quite as
deep as Avids native stuff, they wouldn't be as deeply integrated as
what you're running there.

Re getting paid to cover your time... crowd funding seems the most
obvious solution. When it's paid for, it gets made. Until then, we
continue to harass you via PTAccess I guess lol.

Hth a bit

Scott