Ha, Ha!

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Smart
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 9:37 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A little Christmas surprise for all you guys

Funny, my email software put this into the junk folder, even though it doesn't
have a Bible filter. Amazing!

Merry Christmas to any other non-believing heathens on list; I know there are
some. *gasp*

Chris

At 01:20 PM 12/24/2015, you wrote:
>Merry Christmass to all!
>Remember the reason for the season! :)
>Romans 10:9 - 10:
>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
>believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou
>shalt be saved.
>For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth
>confession is made unto salvation.
>Merry Christmas!!
> From Chuck Robin & Kimberly Reichel! :) :) :) YMWV
>

>CHUCK REICHEL
><mailto:soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com>soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
>www.SoundPictureRecording.com
>954-742-0019
>Isaiah 26 : 3
>  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:
> because he trusteth in thee.
>
>In GOD I Trust
>
>On Dec 24, 2015, at 4:02 AM, Poppa Bear wrote:
>
>>Thanks for the share Chris, Merry Xmas.

---
<http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>Learn
to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG biofeedback
headband for home use!