I tried this, but i don’t think it works from what i’m told. But thanks for
assisting alan. if there are any other thoughts from you or anyone else
regarding how to maxamise the screen i do need to find out how to do this. i’m
getting asked about it quite a bit, and the only way i can get around the
problem is with sighted assistance.
Steve