I think that is a setting different than I loc, I have a Mac that uses the log
in keychain and that Mack has no I lock association at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Peter Bosher
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 5:06 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: iLok and Keychain weirdness

Hi All,

Ever since installing iLok my Mac has become paranoid.   If I open
Safari, I get a message which VoiceOver can't see.  It says: "ComCenter
wants to use the "login" Keychain".   This is pretty annoying.  Is this
at all expected behaviour linked with iLok?  A second problem is that I
am forced to enter a password and log in when I switch the machine on,
even though log-in options say that I may log in automatically.   If
anyone can advise how to sort these things that would be a bonus while I
try everything I can, but I'd really like to know whether it's directly
linked to iLok.

Best,

Peter