Steve go ahead and get it. It works great with your Mackie.I would like to use
sound flower or something like that. I just don't have the time to get into all
that right now. My business is busy we are buying a new motorhome and I am
playing in about three or four bands. I am also trying to get the studio off
the ground.

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154