Hi, it seems that Native Instruments is working on a solution to address the
accessibility issue. There was a rather impressive demo being circulated on the
MIDIMag list. Its not out yet, and it'll require one of their S series
controller keyboards. The demo mostly talked about Logic, and GarageBand; no
mention of ProTools.

Terry

Sent from my iPad