Hi, unless someone kept a copy, they were all taken down.  Don't think it was
meant to be put on the list ... MIDIMag or, MIDIMag-X as I guess its now called
is a mailing list dealing with all aspects of recording, mostly in the Windows
environment. Phil or someone else on the list likely has the info for joining,
I don't have it here on my IPad.

Terry

Sent from my iPad