you can grab a demo of isotope’s stutter edit and see if that may or may not
make it easier. otherwise probably just a lot of chopping, copying/cutting and
pasting. All the blind internet radio guys used to do this with gold wave for
bits for their radio shows and from wha ti heard it was all done manually.