Hi Oreo,
Stutter edit works out of the box!
When instantiated your midi keyboard has stutter jesters loaded up starting
around midi note 22 if i remember.
Just put stutter on your audio track bring up a midi track to control it and
record your moves on that midi track!
Its that easy!
Talk soon
PS I got it 2 years back for $99 and Mike Lockett just grabbed it for $49 . :)
talk soon
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust