I have a stereo audio track which I'm needing to do some mixing on individually.

I'm trying to determine if there are any phasing issues going on, as I think
there might be.

So, my question is, is there a stocked plugin which comes with PT natively that
is basically like a stereo width plugin? This way I could take it down to 0,
and mix this track totally in mono temporarily? If so, when I open the popup on
one of the inserts, then go to multi-channel plugin sub menu, what then do I
need to look under?

Again, I'm aiming for a stock plugin here, not! for one I gotta install,
although if there isn't one natively, and you all know of one that's freeware,
I'm definitely open then to hearing which one you'd suggest.

For more options, visit