Hi Chuck and list!

Yes, 100 %. this device is my solution

Best! / Martin

On Oct 18, 2016, at 3:33 AM, TheOreoMonster <monkeypushe...@gmail.com> wrote:

While not a plug in this reminds me that the Behringer Monitor2USB monitor
controller may be a useful tool for some on the list. not only  does it have a
facility for dropping to mono, but would be a useful and inexpensive way to
send Voiceover and daw audio to the same speakers or headphones without having
to get a septette monitor mixer. Just a suggestion.