Hi Martin,
Having done a quick search, I'm seeing advertisements for Korg m3 and Motif
libraries for the Structure sampler. Andromeda seems to be included in there as
well. I'm not exactly sure who released those libraries but I'm certain that
whoever made those presets had those exact libraries. If you were to buy and
install the same libraries, those presets would work. Without the sample
content, however, Structure can't play the samples.
slau