Hmm, I don't recall saying that. I think I mentioned that many of the AIR
plug-ins do contain TFX files in preset folders within the folder structure in
the AIR Music Technologies directory but that's not true for Structure itself.
It's a bit odd that Structure seems to be pretty much the only one that
contains specifically its own presets rather than Pro Tools presets like their
other instruments. I wish they'd refresh Structure as a product along with
Strike.
Slau