Hi Slau!

Yes, there is a kind of config mode via the keyboard of the Keystation 88
itself.
Your description sounds very similar to the Keystation 88 manual.
The bad thing is, that there is no word about velocity in that manual.
Only an older Keystation called Keystation Pro 88 had the velocity chapter in
its manual.
But I'll give it a try.

So far I'm trying with the MIDI real-time velocity properties to push the
signal. Thanks Pro Tools.

Best and many thanks! / Martin