Hi,

I have three things concearning Flotools:
1. If I press Control + Command + a number from 1 to 5 in order to get into a
window, the sends menu pops up. The send is assigned.
2. The commands for pre- and postrol aren’t spoken. If I tab them twice, I get
a dialog to enter vallues, but I don’t find them, when I navigate to the pre-
and postrol fields in the transport window.
3. Can it be, that the plugin views don’t work in the audio suite window? If
yes, that would be a suggestion for the next release.

Best

Stefan