Hey,
I think i've joined on 2 emails, if its possible to leave the group on my gmail
then i will do that.
Anyways, i'm planning to buy pro tools at some point, but since i'm coming from
garage band i figured i'd try out pro tools first. However, i've heard that pro
tools first isn't fully accessible, is this true? If so, how useable is it, is
it easy enough to use that i can learn the avid interface?
Also i can't seem to figure out how to install it. There was a link thaat took
me to a bunch of things like creating an avid account and an ILock ID, but
after all that all i installed was avid cloud. Anyone know how i download and
instal pro tools first if its usable?