OK, this is a perfect example of how your approach will vary based upon your
needs. You never mentioned that you'll be needing to export 100 files. With
that in mind,it might be best to take the approach of keeping things on one
track and exporting as needed. Still, you can even accomplish this with
multiple tracks as long as you have markers set to locations. In other words,
you can offline bounce two tracks from marker 3 to marker 4 where the first
part of the audio is dry and the second half includes reverb or delay. If you
set a range between markers 3 and 4 and bounce the track, you'll have a single
file with material from both tracks. Otherwise, as I mentioned earlier, you can
do all of this on one track. Ultimately, the process will essentially be the
same, that is, selecting a range and bouncing.
HTH,
slau