From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alex Coleman
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 8:04 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: APOGEE Thunderbolt & monitor decoupling

Hi Andre,
Regarding the Apogee Element 46, I have recently purchased that exact interface
and am having issues setting it up using voiceover.
There is an IOS app that you can download that looks accessible and allows you
to set up your interface from an iPhone or iPad, etc.
However, I am having issues getting my iPhone to connect to my Element 46, even
though the iPhone app can see my Element connected to my Makbook Pro.
That being said, someone else (can't remember exactly who) on this list is
using the IOS app successfully, so I'm assuming that my problems are specific
to my particular system.
If I come up with a solution, I'll try to post an update.

Concerning your question about decoupling your monitors from their stands,
generally speaking, any type of additional isolation that can be implemented to
help eliminate any unwanted vibrations/reflections/etc. would be advisable. It
all just depends on your specific mixing environment.

HTH