Are you suggesting there is a better interface for those making music and
teaching videos?

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
TheOreoMonster
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 3:49 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: APOGEE Thunderbolt & monitor decoupling

Allow me to clarify what I meant by not worth the money. Didn’t mean they
weren’t great sounding interfaces. More What I meant was they weren’t worth the
money as in cost. They are more expensive (and also requires you to upgrade to
a ProTools HD license)  and so I don’t consider them a value compared to the
current ben 3rd party interfaces that are in the same ballpark Latency wise and
work fine with non HD Pro Tools. Unless you are managing large film projects or
something like that, a modern computer and modern Thunderbolt interface are
more than plenty sufficient for even big projects now, especially for music
only projects. And I believe, given that this is a mailing list for blind users
thats what most of us are dealing with.