Chuck.

Thanks for the addresses and link to Apple development.  Will send this out
later today.

Andre

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
CHUCK REICHEL
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:02 AM
To: 'Sonar Switcher' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Subject: Re: For UA Apollo users: potentially huge increase in accessibility
with soft tube controller

Hi Andre,

Good to hear your interested in Voiceover accessibility.

Heres some UA emails.

Scott Greiner <sgrei...@uaudio.com>

Scott Greiner is the product manager for Apollo

also;

Lev Perrey designed the Apollo UAD hardware,  for the duo.

Lev Perrey <l...@uaudio.com>

Drop them a nice email stating that there are many people that have been
waiting for VoiceOver accessibility for UA out here.

put this link in your email also;

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Accessibility/Conceptual/AccessibilityMacOSX/

Talk soon

Chuck