Hi all,

I finally have ProTools 12 up and running on my Mac and I finally have working
inputs. Now I’m hoping for a quick rundown on what would best help me get
re-acquainted. On this list I’ve heard frequent mention of a Dropbox folder
with useful resources. Could I possibly be invited to that? The email address
is pepsiholi...@gmail.com <mailto:pepsiholi...@gmail.com>.

I’ve also heard frequent mention of flowTools. Can someone explain what that is
and how it can help?

I’ve already purchased and listened to the Protools with Speech podcast
tutorials. If anyone has any additional recommendations for PT scripts or other
helpful things of that nature, I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks a ton.

—Des