Hi Des,
OK, Drop Box invite has been sent.
If you've done the ProToolsWithSpeech tutorials already, there's nothing else
specifically to review except perhaps the Reference Guide for some specific
info. Once you've reacquainted yourself with Pro Tools, Flo Tools can help you
take it to the next level in terms of workflow and efficiency. You can learn
more about it at
flotools.org <http://flotools.org/> and listen to some demos there. You'll need
a macro program called Keyboard Maestro (if you don't already have it) which
will come in handy for a bunch of things outside of Flo Tools. Finally, if you
haven't already done so, I'd recommend making sure your Pro Tools subscription
is up to date. If your plan expired, you'll be stuck on an older version of 12
and it would definitely behoove you to be on the latest version for the sake of
some nice improvements coming up soon. Hope that helps,
Slau