Meaning if you want to  either  turn on the direct monitoring on the signal, so
you do not have any latency in your recording or feedback. For vocals, or
voiceover/podcasting/broadcasting.
Ronald Glaser

Founder of Genuine Safe Haven Ministries
http://www.gshministry.org
ronald.gla...@gshministry.org
980-500-9575X402 Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM.