Hi all.
I am wondering if anyone can recommend 2 or 3 really good virtual
instrument options for piano, bass & acoustic guitar, and drums?
I've got Komplete 11 Select, and really haven't found anything very
useful for the type of music that I do a lot of, which is southern
Gospel, country and pop.
I'm not someone who necessarily likes to tweak presets, but would
rather find something with great presets that can be used
out-of-the-box the majority of the time.
I really would like to hear about any relevant options for Komplete
Kontrol, or instruments whose factory presets will show up in the
Protools plugin window.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for
quality and not so much quantity.
Thanks for your help.