Hey Alex,
I'll throw out some thoughts. Ivory Grand Pianos is a great product whose
parameters show up nicely in Pro Tools plus there are a bunch of TFX presets
available. VI Labs has the Ravenscroft along with their trio of American,
German and Italian grands that show up in Komplete Kontrol. Spectrasonics
Trillian is a fantastic bass library and Superior Drummer II is pretty much
among the very best in drum libraries. Superior 3 is not yet accessible and
won't be for a long time. On the acoustic guitar front, I'm not on top of that
area as I play guitar so never had a need for libraries. Others can chime in on
that side, apart from their other recommendations.

All that said, I have to say, if you already own the Komplete S-series
controller, it might simply make sense for you to upgrade to Komplete 11 or
Komplete Ultimate. You'd get a number of piano, bass and drum libraries that
are really great. For what you'd pay for individual libraries of other
products, Komplete can offer you virtually the same for less than what you'd
pay acquiring other products. Just a thought.
slau