If the purpose is to clear it, yes, but I was just pointing out that one could
treat the data with editing commands like cut, copy, paste, etc. or simply hit
the Delete key. I guess I just think of that as faster rather than going to a
menu item but, if clearing it is the goal then that surely works too.
Slau