Hi Vic,
So, are you saying that you're not seeing the single input come up among other
inputs in the Input tab after hitting default? And you're sure that you checked
the checkbox for it in the aggregate device's table in Audio MIDI Setup and
that you selected the aggregate device in the Playback engine dialog? That
would be strangeā€¦
Slau