Hello all,
I've got another situation that has got me a bit puzzled, if I can
explain it clearly.
Working with only instrument tracks, when I make an edit selection
using the up/down arrow keys to drop my in and out points, for some
reason, pressing enter to clear the selection does not work. The only
way I've found to clear the entire selection is to press Option+Return
to jump to the end of the project. This seems to clear the selection
and reset the start/end points.
I'm only experiencing this issue in one project, so I'm sure I've
messed around and turned something on or off by mistake, LOL.
Thanks, and have a wonderful day.
AC