As I suspected/thought.

On 6/22/2018 12:08 PM, Slau Halatyn wrote:
Definitely more of a Komplete Kontrol question but, for what it's worth,
everything KK related deals with VSTs rather than anything having to do with
TFX files or whatever Logic uses. When the full complement of formats is
installed, Komplete Kontrol sees the plug-in along with its presets. Along the
AIR instruments side of things, freelance Sound Lab's approach takes the
presets as seen through the VST plug-in and reveals it to the KK host and
that's all captured in the NKSF. Hope that makes sense.
Slau