On the web using Safari, you should be able to find it by doing the
following.  Look for a heading level 3 which talks about your product
cover image and interact with it and then click on it.  Now, stop
interacting and it should say something about links and downloads and
a link which says show.  Now you will go past a couple of more
headings at level 4 and it should have the download links, so you can
download the install.

I hoope this works, its very tricky and I hope I have described it
sufficiently.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:57:17 -0400,
Michael Holmes wrote:

> Hey man,
> It took me some time to figure this out as well.
>
> What I do: open the Avid Application Manager. Navigate to the word “apps,”
> then issue the move mouse pointer to VO cursor command. Check that the apps
> button is on screen by issuing the command to speak what’s under the mouse.
> If it says the same location as when VO navigated there, click on it. Now
> navigate to download directly to the right of Pro Tools. Repeat the mouse
> pointer steps to make sure download is visible. If it is, clicking will begin
> and the button will be dim. If at any time the pointer doesn’t sync with the
> VO cursor, the element in question is not visible, and won’t function. Look
> for a horizontal scroll bar, move pointer to VO cursor, issue a mouse down,
> focus on the element, move pointer to VO cursor, issue a mouse up, and try
> the element again. It usually works, but try moving the scroll bar elsewhere
> if it doesn’t. Note that speaking item under mouse pointer must be done after
> moving pointer to VO, because jus!
 t issuing the move command will always speak VO cursor focus, even if not
visible. Querying after moving pointer will say what’s actually there.

> Good luck man, hope this helped!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jun 29, 2018, at 16:27, Steve Sparrow <i...@sparrowsound.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys. I’m trying to find the update to protools on the avid site. I am
> > currently running protools 2018.1, but would like to update to 2018.4. I
> > have a subscription that expires in december. So I’ve logged into my
> > account, but i’ve searched everywhere, and can’t find where to download the
> > update. The only thing i can find is that I have one product, which is
> > protools. I’ve tried clicking on this and other things, but to no avail
> > thus far.
> > Thanks for any help on this.
> > Steve
> >
> > --