So I've been playing around with pro tools lately and recently discovered by
accident that when using airpods, only voiceover comes through them, where as
pro tools comes through my mac speakers. So i'm wondering if its possible to
run an aux from my mac's headphone jack to my stereo until i et monitors and
run pro tools through that while running voiceover through my airpods? Is it
possible to multi channel like that without an interface? Would be nice to not
have voiceover turning down the music in the session when editing and mixing,
and also would be nice to not have my voiceover broadcasted to the whole world,
lol.

Rory