Hi steve, Thanks for the help. I have now having a very serious problem though.
I tried opening pro tools and it won’t open. All I did was plug in beets
headphones to my mac. When I hit command O on pro tools, or any session file,
it gives an error.
Could not complete your request because Assertion in
"/Volumes/Development/218077/ProTools/AAE/Source/AAX/CFicAAXWidget.cpp", line
822.

(Use the Copy button to copy this message to the clipboard.).
Any Idea what that is? Its pretty frustrating, I can no longer open pro tools,
even after unplugging my headphones and going back to internal speakers. I
don’t even think the normal headphone input should cause anything like that to
happen.