If you have only one track in the session you can also interact with the tracks
table and select it from there. If you are having this issue and it looks like
the track is selected just press Vo space to unselect it, and then Vo space to
select it again. This should fix the problem without having to add another
track. At least that’s the way I do it.

Sent from my iPhone