Ok, sounds like something that will be useless as soon as any kind of update or
change is done with the plugin. Not sure if I will risk that… :)

On 07 Nov 2018, at 15:36, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:

Plug-in Views will not work well in a situation where there are multiple tabs.
This calls for a set of macros that are image dependent which, when it works,
is fantastic but it requires quite a lot of work to set it all up.
Slau