I'd encourage speaking with Byron about Pro Tools training and would also
probably recommend waiting a bit before learning Flo Tools commands. Learn the
way Pro Tools works out of the box and then supplementing it with Flo Tools
will turbo charge your experience. Apart from that, the specs you mentioned are
on the low side and I'm not sure how much performance you'll get out of it but
it's at least a starting point.
HTH,
Slau