Hi Victor,
Not that I necessarily have to apologize for the ignorant comments of others
but sorry you and others have to witness the small-minded comments of Chuck on
the subject of Flo Tools. The fact of the matter is that all but a few blind
Pro Tools users use Flo Tools for obvious reasons. What's more, Avid has
whole-heartedly supported our efforts and we have had overwhelmingly positive
feedback from the community. I personally am not witness to Chuck's clueless
digs against Flo Tools because years ago I created a Mail rule to route his
messages directly to the trash. It's only when others send me private messages
off list to poke fun at him that I'm alerted to his attempts at knocking the
work that we do that I get to roll my eyes along with everybody else. What
Chuck doesn't take into account is that I can easily remove him from this list
and could do so at any moment. If he continues to bash Flo Tools and the
contribution that it has made to make Pro Tools more efficient for blind users,
he'll soon find himself off the email list and whether that happens, despite
being up to me, is also his choice.
Best,
slau