Hi Kurt,
Running the latest version of Pro Tools will give you the best experience from
an accessibility point of view. Avid has announced that the next version of Pro
Tools will ship in this quarter. Many people are speculating that this means
March 31st but there's good reason to believe that it'll be much sooner than
that. Pro Tools 2019 will be Mojave compatible.

I personally use CapsLock as the VoiceOver keys and recommend it for all users.
Pro Tools has, over the last few years, increased the number of shortcuts that
use Control Option. You can, of course, bypass keystrokes but I find it faster
to simply use CapsLock.

The fastest way to arm multiple tracks is to select them and press Shift R.
Creating an edit group for the selected tracks makes things even faster if
you're navigating to different tracks. wehn you use Control semicolon or
control P to move the insertion point, when you encounter any track in that
group, all tracks will instantly be selected.

Jason's address is overdriverecord...@gmail.com
<mailto:overdriverecord...@gmail.com>

Hope that helps,
Slau