KK's level of native access (no pun intended) is definitely open to debate. While many things can be done with it "out of the box" so to speak, some cannot without the aid of the third-party programs Keyboard Maestro and Chi Kim's VOCR. Basic installation and setup is accessible without them, but once that's done, you'll definitely want these tools to perform customizations to your rig.

Regarding adding Komplete Kontrol to a track, it's an instrument according to Pro Tools, so you will create an instrument track and add it in the usual way. From there, you will use the KK keyboard itself to accessibly choose and edit sounds from your Kontakt library, as the KK plugin hosts other instrument plugins for you. The way this is done is through the use of files that contain data adhering to the Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) format (https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/this-is-nks/). Many manufacturers, including Arturia, Waves, Impact Soundworks, and Orange Tree Samples, just to name a few, offer these files as a standard part of some of their products, making them accessible to visually impaired users as never before. Many other manufacturers, Korg and Spectrasonics for example, have products for which an enterprising gentleman from an outfit called Freelance Sound Labs has made NKS files available at extremely reasonable prices (on the order of ten dollars US per package on average). Visit http://www.freelancesoundlabs.com to see what he has on offer that may interest you.

And that's just the beginning. Any Kontakt library you own that is not NKS-capable can still be loaded into the KK plugin via the keyboard controller by adding it to your local Komplete Kontrol database of known sample libraries via the Komplete Kontrol standalone application, for which you'll definitely need both Keyboard Maestro and VOCR (unless you have useful vision, of course).

There's an email list and WhatsApp voice chat group for visually impaired user support of all aspects of KK. Send a blank email message to komplete-kontrol-access+subscr...@googlegroups.com to get onto the email list. Send me (or probably half a dozen others on this list) your mobile phone number to be added to the WhatsApp voice chat if interested.

Hope this helps, and of course I hope you get into Komplete Kontrol and enjoy using it as much as we who own it do.