I just reviewed Dammie's message and his comment about VO up/down arrows was
regarding navigation of the Tracks List with VoiceOver and that is correct.
However, I was referring to moving the insertion cursor up and down through
visible tracks without having to go to the track list. In some cases, it's a
timesaver to not have to navigate to the list and arrow down a bunch of tracks.
HTH