Hi Slau
Many thanks for your emails.
I have tried to find the PDF documentation regarding set up instructions for
optimising Pro Tools for use with VoiceOver and this may be a Pro Tools First
thing but on my Mac within Documents/Pro Tools First there does not seem to be
a Documentation folder.
PT First does seem to be crashing a lot but that might be due to it not being
properly optimised.
I may have to consider purchasing the full version of Pro Tools but looking at
the system requirements for the full version it states that it needs 16GB of
RAM and my MacBook Pro 13” 2016 model only has 8GB of RAM.
If PT First keeps on crashing I may have to try contacting Avid support but I
know from past experience they don’t seem to provide telephone support for PT
First.
Best
Toby