Hello Rui!

If you want to test a littel more, I could send you the KK firmware updater.
This was the referrence app for Chi and my when exploring the VOCR issues for
Mac minis.
And you do not need a KK device to run this small app.
Finally the encountered issues are on behalf of Apple and not a failure of VOCR.
If things are consequent and logic, you should have the same issues on a Mac
Pro.

Best! / Martin