Hi John,

I've updated the macro files in the Drop Box to reflect what's in the Komplete
Kontrol Drop Box. You can delete any Kontakt macro groups you currently have
and import what you need from the Drop Box. I've combined the
content Missing and Missing
samples macros into one macro group and then there's the stand-alone and
plug-in versions of the Kontakt macros which work for Kontakt 5 or 6. Hope that
helps,
Slau